Highlights in this excursion are visits to many famous sites of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One – Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and and Vietnam museum of ethnology.
In the morning, VPT Travel’s tour guide and driver will pick you up at hotel around 7:30 – 8:00 am then transfer to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and Vietnam Museum of Ethnology.
Lunch in local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Temple of Literature. Continue visiting Hoan Kiem Lake – Ngoc Son Temple. Enjoy a free cyclo ride around Hanoi’s Old Quarter and drop off at your hotel at the end of the day.
- Round trip transfer
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- Take hat, raincoat, water, good shoes for trekking and cash.
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples, pagodas and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.