Vietnamese Restaurant in Hanoi is one of the great delights in visiting the capital. Emperor Restaurant in Hanoi is one of the most popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Hanoi. It has the most beautiful and romantic setting in all of Hanoi.
Address : 18B Le Thanh Tong St., Hanoi, Vietnam
Contact no.: 04/826-8801 or 04/826-8802, Fax: +84 4 824 0027
Working Hours : Daily 11:30am-2pm and 5:30pm-10:30pm (pub open until midnight)
Reservations : Reservations highly recommended
Credit Cards : MC, V
Emperor Restaurant in Hanoi is the most beautiful cuisine of this place. Set back from the street, the classy restaurant fills an airy two-story space. On the ground floor, loungers sipping cocktails fill comfortable sofas. Upstairs, a sophisticated menu, the attentive service and the candle-lit, wood-carved tables beckon serious eaters, business parties and romantic diners. The features of Emperor Restaurant in Hanoi include:
– Emperor Restaurant in Hanoi is a beautiful, posh and elegant, classy, open-air dining spot # a little inner-city oasis.
– Feel the adventure as you climb up the curved wooden staircase of the restaurant that takes you into the elegant, high-ceiling Hue-temple-style dining room.
– The torches and candlelight, hushed mumbles of conversations, and gliding staff in traditional ao-dai dresses are the best features of Emperor Restaurant in Hanoi.
– Here you can get some basic dishes that would fit your budget. However, specialty items like the ubiquitous bird’s nest or shark-fin soup will run up the bill.
– Another special cuisine at Emperor Restaurant in Hanoi is the steamed garuppa in a subtle “slightly dark” sauce preferably taken after an appetizer of crabmeat and asparagus soup. Other specialities are the soft-shell crab, spicy grilled squid, or any seafood special.